Re: Body shop question

Refinish King....I might bug you from time to time for some tips on restoring my 65 C10.

Anytime!
I'm more than glad to help.
I wouldn't know what I know, if it weren't for the grace of the old-timers and my father taking me under their wing and showing me the proper way.
Anytime I can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to ping me, I'll also figure a way to get you my e-mail address.
Refinish King