Re: Buy and Sell used vehicles

I clicked on "show all vehicles" and all that was there was an Explorer with 303,000 miles. I guess the deals were so good that everything sold out real fast.
snipped-for-privacy@xoxy.net (MaxAluminum) wrote in message

"Show all vehicles" today still had the 91 Explorer for $1000. I'd say the stock and turnover is a bit slim here. Maybe the site owner just wants to sell his own vehicle.
snipped-for-privacy@xoxy.net (MaxAluminum) wrote in message

Wait a minute. The Explorer is STILL the only vehicle and it's not moving. Is this one of those unique sites where they sell things one at a time? They don't show the next item until the previous one sells. Let's get to the good stuff like the 77' Vega with air, right through the doors.

And I suppose he's going to keep posting this around until that single 91 Explorer finally sells.

Well, it's been two weeks since the original post. There's only been one vehicle on the site, a 91 Explorer. I doubt that this site can gain any traction. There's a critical mass in starting an operation. Maybe it would have worked if the originator had first gotten a few sellers and buyers together when the site started. I wish him the best. It's a good concept poorly executed.