Re: Do You Want To Learn The Secrets Of Psychics?

Have you wondered how psychics and "talk to the dead" charlatans pull off their scam? Go to www.randi.org every week for an insightful lesson in how
these frauds ply their trade.

by looking at you?

purchasing the new book

below to buyquickly, safely and directly from Amazon

(Amazon.com product link shortened) -0083457-4982050
--
> --This Message Has Been Posted Using A Trial Version Of Message Poster
2003--
I always said that if these 1-800-PSYCHIC lines were real, they would call me instead of waiting for my call.

(Amazon.com product link shortened)
on