Re: Gas prices aren't dropping

.. Re: Gas prices aren't dropping Gordo wrote:
Why aren't fuel prices dropping like expected? There is a web site that shows a graph of fuel prices since 1995. I thought after the war we
would see a decrease, but regular gas is up 10 cents a gallon from the same time last year. See it at www.storydata.com ........ which brought ole snipped-for-privacy@else.com (Kimball) out the woodwork with this little snippant to keep the thread alive
Why do trolls keep trolling...
To catch more trolls?
I give up.....why?
.gibson6string.. .............................................................
... Re: Gas prices aren't dropping Group: alt.autos.classic-trucks Date: Sat, Jun 28, 2003, 1:49am (CDT+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Jim)
I'm happy with 1.89 in Sacramento. Premium is 1.99. Why do Vette's love Ethyl?
Jim, Because down at the VFW, she has a reputation for being a "fun date".
.gibson6string.. ........
Re: Gas prices aren't dropping Group: alt.autos.classic-trucks Date: Fri, Jun 27, 2003, 4:18pm (CDT+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@telia.com (Hella)
Be glad that you dont live in Sweden, the gasprice for regular is around one $ for 1 litre, and my chevelle SS -65 wants 2,5 literes 10Km ;-(
That sucks.
Add that 35% taxes you guys pay and you barely got enough to survive on.
Huh?
Oh.
Sweden.....as in no taxes. Sorry, I thunked you was talk'n bout Sweden South Carolina. My bust.
.gibson6string.. would gladly take back %35 of his paycheck to help pay for $4 a gallon in gas. ===========================