Re: WTB Parts for 68 international

I am fixing up a 68 int. panel van I think its called a travel all

> I am needing some heater parts for it everything is gone except the > heater box itself or even a picture of it so I can make a new one > and a windshield mine has a stone chip in it.and inside door handels > > I removed the drive train and put in a 87 chev 4x4 drive train 305 > fuel injected 35 inch tires looks cool! > Its all wired up, I am using everything from the chev wipers blower > column harness pedals everything so when I need parts its all 87 chev > made the chev gages fit in to the old dash and wired all them up to > Now body work and paint is next > I have tons of pics of the work I have done so far if anyone > interested in seeing them or if you have one of these or some pics > or so info for parts let me know > > I also have a 51 international pick up that I need parts for as well > I got to many trucks > the 68 the 51, 77 f250 with 44" tires,80 elcamino ss,88 toyota > but the 68 is the coolest for sure >

I have a 67 pickup that I've been driving and doing some work on, wouldn't mind seeing your 68 pics

Eric

Reply to
Eric

That would be cool What I need is the duck work coming out of the heater box should be

3.5 by 5 inch rectangle with some sort of valve in it to change from window to floor I have the heater box and the cable that goes to the valve I would love to see a pic of it Does this truck have inside door handle by chance Thanks You can email me at energizr at sign vianet,ca
Reply to
John

hey john i can get the door handels and the heater stuff i'll send a pic of it so you can tell if it looks right give me about a week to get the stuff its cool to see someone else messin with an old corn binder i drive a 1962 international c-120 4x4 daily so i know how hard it is to find all the parts for these things good luck with your project hope you have pics to show if my parts dont work out try outback parts in spokain washington thats where i get my parts if i need something i cant get or make locally

Reply to
joemooney

Cool Thanks Let me know how much I owe you I have lots of pics but it wont let me post them here Would like to see some pics of your truck if you got any

Reply to
John

Sever wouldn't let me post the pic

Reply to
John

hey john i can't e-mail you for some reason but i got the camera now i'm off to the junkyard for the parts so i can send u pics

Reply to
joemooney

Is there somewhere else I can post them or maybe some one could tell me what Im doing wrong I attach a .jpg file the this msg and it sent it out but didn't include the pic in the msg and said something like no pictures allowed in this group I mean we are dealing with old trucks here pic would help allot A pic is worth a thousand words Thanks John

Reply to
John

A web site would be most convenient. It's possible that the ISP you're using to get to Hotmail furnishes a web site in the cost of your service. Another possibility would be somebody like Geocities or Tripod.

If you want your own domain (like 68int.com or whatever), I'll be glad to give you the information for the service I use. I have what I think is great service for a total of about $20 per year, total, including registration of my domain name and a bunch of email addresses. I'm showing off my grandchildren, but showing off a truck shouldn't be much different. Recognize there may be dozens or hundreds of other services that will do the same thing for similar money and I'm not going to make a nickel if you sign up, so do what you want.

Reply to
myford100