Restored 1920 Dorris K-4 one of the very first RV's

Restored 1920 Dorris K-4
I found it in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and lots of work, my labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my dreams reaches a top speed of 15 miles per hour,
lacks front brakes, uses oil lamps for headlights and features a dashboard intended to deflect debris rather than display information. I included a picture below. Does anyone have any idea of the value and do you know of any other fully restored K-4's?