ron francis or painless wiring.

I'm trying to decide between the ron francis or painless wiring for my 51 ford pickup. Hard to say without having them in hand to compare but from the pics, the ron francis panel looks nicer, does anyone have any
experience with these to give some insight?
Ron Francis kit has worked well for me for about10 years.