sandblasting supplies?

Hi All,
Looking for a SF Bay Area source for sandblasting supplies/media.
Please reply to this post if you have any places to get various abrasives and supplies, especially in Contra Costa County.
Thanks!!!
Yellow pages?
This stuff is relatively common, call a few big auto body shops and ask if they know of a good source.
Please understand the hazards of sand blasting before you start, too.
On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 22:41:30 GMT, "TrueAmerican"

Yellow pages failed, but calling some larger body shops is a GREAT idea! Thanks.
I appreciate your warning about the hazards of the work too. I have a book on it and have done some blasting long ago, but it is always good to be sure you're safe.
Thanks very much Peter!
-- Jim

GOOGLE!

I am staunchly anti-Google - they are anti-Veteran and anti-gun, so I am anti-Google. I have been in a 2 year long battle with them to change their logo to reflect the honor that Veterans deserve, but the continually fail to do it. they manage to recognize nearly every other ridiculous day like Escher's Birthday, the Chinese New Year, Halloween and other various days of little significance (my opinion - no offense to anyone who is Chinese reading this). Furthermore, if you search for the word guns, you will notice NO ADS on the right side of their search page either.
Take a look; http://www.theshootingsports.com/vets/google-veterans-day-logo.html http://www.theshootingsports.com/vets/Google-logo-only.html http://www.theshootingsports.com/vets/index-vets.html
*** But, I appreciate the recommendation.
I did many searches on many other search engines and all of the suppliers are Midwest or east coasters.
I did finally manage to find a supplier in Los Angeles, so the shipping is a bit less. Ultimately, I would like to find a place I can drive over to and pick up the stuff.
Thanks!

TrueAmerican wrote:

www.mcmaster.com That is where I get mine.
--