sanding supplies

"Australia Only"

Welcome to Eterna Abrasives If you need high quality sanding products at the best prices in Australia, we have what you need, including FREE DELIVERY TO ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA (no minimum order)

Take a look at our day to day products and prices

Wet and Dry Sheets, 9" x 11" $22.00 per 100 Dry Aluminium Oxide Sheets 9" x 11" $19.00 per 100

6" Velcro backed sanding discs $17.50 per 50 5" Velcro backed sanding discs $16.00 per 50 Triangle Velcro backed disc $24.50 per 50 (discs supplied with or without holes) (All prices exclude GST)

If you need sanding products, then phone, fax, mail or email us. Phone : 1300 132 341 Fax : 1300 305 549 Email : snipped-for-privacy@optushome.com.au Mail : Eterna Abrasvies PO Box 647 Glenroy Vic 3046

Reply to
eterna