Selling Ford 292 v8 engine complete runner

Came out of a '64 Ford PU. also have 3 speed column trans and bell housing. Ran good no smokes or knocks. $500. for all. Located in El Toro,CA.

Reply to
C M Barber

I wanted to see if you had sold the 292 engine - i am in the process of restoring my fathers f-100 and need and engine. If you still have the engine could you tell me some history. How many mile etc.

Reply to
tvls