selling or buying?

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------060903020005040002020609 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

you can place a free ad at my site http://www.mymoneysavers.com
All I ask is that before you place your ad, you sign up for a free account to play online games from one of the banners at http://www.mymoneysavers.com
After you sign up at either the uproar.com banner or the jackpot.com banner
go back to http://www.mymoneysavers.com and click on the classified ads link at the top. Your free ad will run for 10 days if you join the games. Then forward a copy (minus your login info) of the welcome letter the game site sends you. Send this copy to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com and use subject line "about a free ad" If you don't join one of the game sites your free ad at my site only lasts for 2 days.
You may want to print this letter out for latter use
--------------060903020005040002020609 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
--------------060903020005040002020609--