Shorty headers for big block GM truck

Has anyone found a set of shorty or mid-length(preferred) headers that will work on a 66 GMC 2WD truck with a 454? I am currently using a set of full
length 67-up headers for 2WD GM truck. My truck is lowered 5 or 6 inches so the headers drag the ground.
Thanks. Scott
you coudl put wheels on the headers.
:)
jest kidding, no idea... good luck...
-W
wrote:

-Woogeroo
Woogeroo's Simple Smoking Page:
http://woogeroo.home.mindspring.com/wsp /
smokin' along with an old style Big Green Egg...
Summit sells shorty truck headers for BBCs. Won't those work?

"Scott Stratman" wrote:

Please bare in mind that shorties will cut low under responce and power. I would serious suggest you get some custom one made that have 1 3/4 inch tubes that are about 30 inches long and folded up to fit your needs.