some of these really need to go I NEED ROOM PEOPLE~~~~~~

67 chevy shortbed truck stepside restored from front to rear paint ready 8500. 1980 gmc longbed 1/2 ton restored 3 years ago nice highway truck 2500. 1986 chevy longbed 1/2 ton needs minor work decent body for 86,1000. 1977 chevy shortbed fleetside needs some typical body work will sale as a roller for 700.00 1981 chevy shortbed fleetside partially restored with new head has minor rust 6 cyclinder 3 speed on the floor and smog free 3500. 1976 chevy vega would be grerat drag car or could be restored has 85K actual miles I lost the title to It but thats not a biggie 600. 1970 chevelle with 355 engine my daily driver partially restored 5500 FIRM has about 20 miles on all new 350 turbo tranny she screams. 1971 chevelle with low miles 130 K engine rebuilt with a ton of new stuff 5500 FIRM. (3)---------- 1970/71's chevelles as a package deal all need some form of restoration 6500 for all 3 cars as a package deal but will split for the right money though.

e-mail me direct but If your a tire kicker or a dreamer dont waste my time asking for 20 pictures of each car.I dont have time for gamers and dreamers I work for a living and taking pictures takes time.

Reply to
TONY 70000