spare tire brackets and hw for 70 Chevy PU

I need all spare tire brackets (upper and lower) and bolts/nuts for a 1970 Chevy pickup.

Where are you located? I have a salvage yard a couple of miles from me that has quite a few '67 - '72 Chevy pickups.
Leon (in Iowa)
greg wrote:

I'm in Greenville, Texas. Thanks for replying.

http://www.stovebolt.com
check out the forums, 'truck parts for sale'
or make a post in the 'truck parts wanted' forum
also go to: http://www.67-72chevytrucks.com
and look at the '67-72 parts board area' for what is for sale.
-W

-Woogeroo