spare tire brackets and hw for 70 Chevy PU

I need all spare tire brackets (upper and lower) and bolts/nuts for a 1970 Chevy pickup.

Reply to
greg

greg

Where are you located? I have a salvage yard a couple of miles from me that has quite a few '67 - '72 Chevy pickups.

Leon (in Iowa)

greg wrote:

Reply to
Leon Rowell

I'm in Greenville, Texas. Thanks for replying.

Reply to
greg

check out the forums, 'truck parts for sale'

or make a post in the 'truck parts wanted' forum

also go to:

and look at the '67-72 parts board area' for what is for sale.

-W

-Woogeroo®

Reply to
Woogeroo®