Three from my stable for sale.

Need to make some room. Have three American Classic cars for sale:

1946 Ford Deluxe Convertible "streetrod" - $42,000.00 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 Fastback - $10,500.00 1969 Dodge Charger R/T "General Lee" - $49,000.00

all USD.

Cars are located in southeast Massachusetts, USA. Pictures and details may be viewed at:

Private party ... not a dealer.

Please ... no "certified check in behalf of my client" responses.

RCE

Reply to
Eisboch

That '46 is a fine beaut! If only I had 42k!

Reply to
Jeremy Chapman

It's a blast to cruise around in. Handles nice, and is fast .... I only really need to sell one or two of these cars. I am kinda hoping this one does *not* sell.

RCE

Reply to
Eisboch