Three from my stable for sale.

Need to make some room. Have three American Classic cars for sale:
1946 Ford Deluxe Convertible "streetrod" - $42,000.00 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 Fastback - $10,500.00
1969 Dodge Charger R/T "General Lee" - $49,000.00
all USD.
Cars are located in southeast Massachusetts, USA. Pictures and details may be viewed at:
http://www.eisboch.com
Private party ... not a dealer.
Please ... no "certified check in behalf of my client" responses.
RCE
That '46 is a fine beaut! If only I had 42k!

It's a blast to cruise around in. Handles nice, and is fast .... I only really need to sell one or two of these cars. I am kinda hoping this one does *not* sell.
RCE