"top Hand " 1978 Dodge power wagon

I found an old post about this truck . As I have one I would like to restor. I'd like to know if anyone has any pics or info ... that would help
The old post ..::: From: Helge Dirschoweit ( snipped-for-privacy@videotron.ca) Subject: 1978 Dodge Top Hand Limited Edition FS Newsgroups: alt.autos.dodge.trucks Date: 2000/07/30 1978 Dodge Top Hand Pick Up only 202 made, 440 magnum, 62.000 kms, mint original condition.Located in Montreal Canada. the only web page I can find .... : bottom of this page http://www.pickuptruck.com/html/history/segment14.html Thanks Gadget