vibration

when im going 40mph or faster. when i put the the clutch in it stops. is it a bad clutch or is the trany going out? pulled the drive line off...and tried it and no vibrating..

Reply to
R G

Sounds like a U-joint to me... I had a '77 that did the same thing... a U-joint was bad...

Reply to
websurfer

could be a damaged clutch plate. I've had that happen to me. if you slowly ease of the gas, does the vibration change or go away at any point?

Reply to
PeterD

when it starts and i let of the gas it stops. at 50 its a softer vibration. the u-joints are good and the cv-baring

Reply to
R G

its in all gears. if i get the rpms up.

Reply to