Want to buy and/or need info on ElCamino body parts

I took the chrome off at the top of the bed on my 79 El Camino to do a little body work and have a spray in liner installed. There are some little rubber clips [maybe lugs] that fit inside the chrome and then straddle or slip in a metal lug that is part of the bed that hold the chrome on. These little rubber ''thingies'' are about 1 1/4'' long by 1'' high and are shaped like an A frame house. Several of my old ones were broken when I took them off and I need some new ones. If I can't find the actual parts I would settle for the NAME of this item or even better, a Chevrolet part number. The local Chevy house shows the chrome on the computer but not the clips. Been to several body shops and every ElCamino parts sales on the net but no luck here either.

Any help would be appreciated

Xtremely Fast Eddie

Reply to
xtremely fast

[...]