WANTED: '69-"72 F250 High Boy

I'm in the Pnoenix area and would like to find a truck in running condition. Appearance is not as important as it being in good mechanical shape. Can anyone tell me where I should look? They're prettyhard to find.

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote:

Keep an eye on E-bay...they come through there all the time. You can also post an ad on the FORDification.com forums at http://www.fordification.com/forum , which is dedicated to the '67-'72 era of truck.
Hey, I've got a 69 f250 highboy up here in WA. It runs like a dream, the body is ok. I do love it dearly but make an offer and we'll talk. snipped-for-privacy@email.com