Wanted: Front fenders for 73-79 GMC/Chevy in OKC, OK

I'm looking for a good set of front fenders for my 79 GMC 1/2 ton. I would prefer to get them from someone locally (Oklahoma City area). Any help would
be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Chris
anyhwher near Ada or Byng??? if so...i mighyt know somebody that could possibly help

did you check ur local parts stores ( napa) ect. u can get new aftermarket .. for around $70.00 or less ..