Wanted: Front fenders for 73-79 GMC/Chevy in OKC, OK

I'm looking for a good set of front fenders for my 79 GMC 1/2 ton. I would prefer to get them from someone locally (Oklahoma City area). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Chris

Reply to
tiger69k

Jay Anderson

did you check ur local parts stores ( napa) ect. u can get new aftermarket .. for around $70.00 or less ..

Reply to
Peter n ellen