Wanted: Tips on buying used trucks

Hello Truckers,
I am thinking of buying a used crane truck (only 5 tonne capacity). Its been sitting in a farm yard for at least 5 years.
It has a 6 cylinder deisel motor with PTO lever for the crane operation that must operate a hydraulic pump to pressure the hydraulic cylinder. But problems am I likely to encounter, regarding the following; 1. Brakes 2. Hydraulics for the crane 3. Power steering 4. PTO (power take-off)
Thanks for feedback.