We are traveling around the world in a Hot Rod

We have narrowed it down to three routes take a look at the website to see the routes and up dates on our plans.

by:
helps you: REPAIR, RE-USE, RECYCLE, ROCK 'N' ROLL

Reply to
Big Boo

Good show and good luck. I had an old 52 MGTD and took it as far south as Panama comming down from San Diego and went back via eastern route into Texas when I was much younger. It was a gas!

"But now is the time for the younger men to lock in rough encounters, time for me to yield to the pains of old age. But there was a day I shone among the champions."

Homer, The Illiad, 23.715-719 (800 BC). King Nestor of Pylos.

Reply to
patricktee