We are traveling around the world in a Hot Rod

We have narrowed it down to three routes take a look at the website to see the routes and up dates on our plans.
http://www.myGLOBALJunkyard.com helps you: REPAIR, RE-USE, RECYCLE, ROCK 'N' ROLL
On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 01:41:24 -0400, "Big Boo"

Good show and good luck. I had an old 52 MGTD and took it as far south as Panama comming down from San Diego and went back via eastern route into Texas when I was much younger. It was a gas!
"But now is the time for the younger men to lock in rough encounters, time for me to yield to the pains of old age. But there was a day I shone among the champions."
Homer, The Illiad, 23.715-719 (800 BC). King Nestor of Pylos.