WHEELS NEEDED FOR 51 CHEVY 3/4 TON

Was curious if anyone knows of a wheel that will fit a 51 Chevy 3/4 Ton truck. I want to get rid of the widow-maker split rims and update to a solid
steel rim. I have tried Ford but need to use spacers on the front hubs. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.
Please respond to my email: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net and put CHEVY RIMS in the subject area of the email message
Thanks for taking time to help!!
Mike Parsons Yellow Springs, OH