Will a 1957 chevy truck hood fit a 1955 (second series)

I have a 1955 chevy truck second series that has a poor condition hood. I can get my hands on a 1957 chevy truck hood at a good price. The seller says it will
fit no problem. Does anyone know if it will? I know there are some differences in the front fenders.