Window Assembly For 57 Chevrolet

Hey everyone-
I'm looking for an online diagram of how to re-assemble the window mechanisms for my 57 Chevrolet 3100. I'm nearing the completion of a
frame-up restoration and have come to road block with these windows. Hopefully someone has a link or could scan the diagram out of an assembly manual.
Thank You
-Jessie