Windshield wiper HELP

I have 1997 Chevy pick up and the wiper motor works when it wants to. It seem like it all started when I jump started another truck. Any Ideas? Kevin

change your wiper fuse, put a 30 amp in it. also the wire that goes to your wiper fuse, should go directly to the wiper motor, just get juice from the horn fuse and toss a switch between em...
oh a '97, take it to the chevy dealor that sells new chevy p-ups