Wiper Arms

Hey,
Would like be able to lift my windshield wiper when it snows, So it stands up away from the glass, but the stock wiper arm is not built that way. Anyone know of an after market with this feature
for my truck. Have already checked LMC, Year One, Dreamers.
1971 Chevy c10
Thanks,
Vic
Hey,
Would like be able to lift my windshield wiper when it snows, So it stands up away from the glass, but the stock wiper arm is not built that way. Anyone know of an after market with this feature for my truck. Have already checked LMC, Year One, Dreamers.
1971 Chevy C10
Thanks,
Vic
Is the spline gear still the same size as in 1971? What size is the spline gear the wiper arm slides onto? If it did change, what year was it? Then I'll just go to the junk yard and buy anything I can find that is the same length.
Thanks,
Vic