wiring with alternator

Wiring 5 chev with 6 V alternator. anyone know how to do it???

Maybe. How about a few more details. What is a 5 chev? Roger Poplin dba snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
If it's 6v it ain't an alternator,the wiring is simple, the bitch is going to be parts,I have bulbs,coil,starter,TS,but later on ...... Would be smart to convert to 12V (Also simple) while you can,I need stuff for my big boat wanna talk. Bill
Dr D wrote:

The drive shaft center bearing (aka swing bearing) on my 69 C10 has gone bad after 60K miles. Actually, the bearing is fine, the rubber support has failed. Does anyone know of a better replacement than the stock one? Like maybe one with polyurethane supports?
Thanks in advance, Leon