Wood Beds

I recently got a 56' Chevy and am looking to redo the bed. It won't be garaged 100% of the time as I plan to run it around town and take it to work. Any suggestions on wood finish to stand up to rain, snow, and sun?
Leonard

Hi Leonard!
Have a peek here: http://www.stovebolt.com/bboard/cgi-bin//ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum ;fA
And while you're at it, have a look at the rest of the site!
-Brendan

Thanks Brendan for the link. Also thank you Murray for the e-mail and suggestions on types of wood.
Leonard