WTB: 1940 to 1955 Truck

I am in the market for a 1940 to 1955 model year pickup truck. I'm not looking for a hot rod. The truck will be used on occasions to carry small loads of gravel or dirt. It will also be used to haul lumber, plywood, and
pipe. It's normal use will be daily transportation. I would prefer stock or nearly stock, but no major modifications. I just want a truck with a little bit of class.
I live in the Portland, Oregon area. I am willing to travel anywhere in Oregon or Washington to see a truck. I am not interested in buying one sight-unseen from somewhere across the country.
Willing to pay a fair price for the right truck.
Rusty O searching...at...onemain....dot....com