WTB: F-350 body and other truck part

I am looking for two Ford truck parts. (1) 1983 -88 Ford F-350 Body with a dead 6.9 diesel motor. It really doesnt matter if the motor is there or not, but truck has to have a nice body and have originally been a diesel.
(2) 1966 Ford F-350 / 250 nine foot (9') stepside bed. Yes folks Ford did make a nine foot stepside bed!! If you have either of the above drop[ me a reply.
Leo
Keep watching ebay. I piced up a dead 1 tn crew cab that last year on ebay cheap, Now I have a dead 86 F-250 6.9 that either needs a replacement head or a 7.3 transplant, if I can find a deal on a decent one close to Texas