WTB: Honda Passport or Ford Escape (any year)

Hi
I just lost my car this week and need a used or new vechicle. I need the vechicle very soon and am looking for something I can realistically afford.
Would like to have sunroof, power locks/windows, and stearing. 2d/4d accepted. 4 wheel drive if possible. under or around 100K miles.
I work with a rescue department and need a well cared for vechicle. Any assistance anyone can give would be very appreciated. If possible, please provide an image. I'd definatly like to get a test drive in before purchase.
Many thanks, anthony