1965 chrysler imperial clock

I know I am reaching posting this is this group...but..... I am looking for a clock for a 1965 Crown Imperial. Does anyone know where I might source this from? I have digital pictures of the car and the cluster if needed.

Thanks px

Reply to
px

px ( snipped-for-privacy@telus.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

This is going to sound trite, but have you considered "America"?

Reply to
Adrian

Claims to have two 1965 Crown Imperial parts cars. I'm guessing they're in the USA...

Reply to
Dean Dark

What???..... and miss out on the rest of the world? Why would anyone in this day and age limit themselves to such a small place like America when the entire globe is just and email and overnight shipment away? Remember, people from everywhere read everything from everywhere!! But thanks for your thoughts nevertheless.

Reply to
px

px ( snipped-for-privacy@telus.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

It's an American car, built in America, 99%+ of 'em sold in America...

Feel free to ask in the UK about a part for a car that was never sold in any appreciable numbers in this country, if at all... I mean, y'never know, maybe there's, oooh, p'raps even as high a number as THREE of those cars in this country by now.

Reply to
Adrian

Oh so true.... but as you can see from the other posts... I have been given several valuable tips by the other fellas that visit this forum.... so not a waste of motions after all!! :-) How are things down in your corner of the world? I am actually in Canada myself!

Reply to
px