1966 MK1 Cortina FS/Swap - Last on road 2 years ago. (0/2)

Hi All,

I have a great original Cortina. its a 1966 Airflow that needs some loving restoration. It is generally solid with only 2 wing repair kits and a spare wheel well needed to get the body acceptable. I have many spares including new rear seat in original colour and 4 doors with all the Super trim too.

This car has a FULL service history almost to a fanatical level and all the original handbooks etc.

It has its original transferable number of JHT 259 D and starts on the key as it should. The engine itself was rebuilt about 15000 miles ago but its only a 1200. There is a 1500 Engine and Box with it to make it back to original.

Even tho its been stripped a little, I have lost nohting and can lay my hands on ever single part thats been taken off. The pics show it from when I bought it 3 to 4 years ago and the current condition of it.

Hope this interests someone who will get it back to what it should be as its a shame to let it go to waste. It will need trailering away although if you have the time you can work on it here in Birmingham and drive it away if you want.

I am looking for offers of cash or swaps for either a bike or something else... WHY?

Give me a clue and see what happens...

Regards

Andi

07838 152915 snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Reply to
Ayari

Why didn't you check the group's charter before infesting it with vast binary posts?

Reply to
Richard H Huelin

Wot binary?

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Your News Service obviously strips binaries from a text-only newsgroup. The rest of us got nearly a Meg of photographs.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Warren