Aftermarket steering wheel hub required...

... for a '69 FD Victor (same kit as Chevette, according to Astrali's website). I only need the hub (almost any hub will do), but if you want me to buy a whole wheel, fair enough. Any offers? Dale Turley

'39 Standard Flying 8 (Brit in Pieces)'55 Morris Minor II '66 Singer Vogue IV (Brit Difrunt) '69 Vauxhall FD Victor 'wagon (Brit Slow) '71 Triumph Herald 13/60 convertible (Brit Rusty!) '95 Suzuki GSF600N Bandit '00 Castelgarden 8.5/72(!) '02 Citroen C3 1.4HDi 16v Exclusive

Reply to
MrT