Alloy Wheel Identification

Can anyone tell me what this pattern of wheel would have been fitted to originally?

The only markings I can make out on it are 'MOMO' and the size, 13" x

5,50" I also have one with the same pattern and markings, but the size is 13" x 6,00"

Many Thanks,

Mark

Reply to
mike whiskey

Looks very similar to a dolomite sprint wheel, I have 4 on my tr7v8. Badger.

Reply to
Badger

Thanks Badger. Similar, but not the same.

Picture towards bottom of page.

Relationship of holes to spokes is different. Still searching

Mark

Reply to
mike whiskey

Although they look like Triumph wheels ( as previous reply) MOMO make after market road wheels to the fashion of the day and there styles change consistently.

What you will have to do is measure the bolt pattern. One thing that I have noticed is they have a, steel bevel, wheel nut insert. (Triumph don't)

I would look more to the Fiat or Italian cars.

Reply to
Rob

PCD.

Can't quote numbers, but they fit Ford Hubs.

MW

Rob wrote:

Reply to
mike whiskey

Rob ( snipped-for-privacy@mine.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Agree.

Aftermarket.

Certainly not Dolly Sprint.

I think there might be a clue in the centre cap in the wheel. It seems to contain an oval badge, with the last vestiges of blue paint clinging around a sort-of-script word - a fairly short word, about four letters... I wonder what it might be...

Reply to
Adrian

Yep LOL - I missed that before.

Reply to
Rob

I know that, and I know what it came from is not ford, although has ford bits. (actually its a Gilbern Invader Mk 3

I was just wondering what the source vehicle might be, in order to see if i could aquire a spare set

MW

Rob wrote:

Reply to
mike whiskey

mike whiskey ( snipped-for-privacy@djinter.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

So Ford suspension and hubs.

I think we're all agreed that they're aftermarket.

Reply to
Adrian