Alvis Silver Eagle

Hi guys

I'm looking for a picture of an Alvis Silver Eagle from around 1930, preferably a coupe, to provide a contrast with some pics of an unrestored car.

Any pic would need to be copyright-free or approved for one-off use (with acknowledgement) in a low-circulation local history newsletter. I'll be doing a web search as well, but any help will be gratefully received.

Reply to
David Betts

I have a photograph of a 1929 example at

If this is any use I canrescan at a better resolution.

Reply to
britishmm

Yes please. Seems to be exactly what I am looking for. My email address is valid (I know, but what are spam filters for?). Let me know what sort of acknowledgement you would like as well, plus an address to send you a complimentary copy of the newsletter.

Thanks

Reply to
David Betts

OK, I'm not at my home PC at the moment, but will sort this out this evening.

Reply to
britishmm

David Photograph is winging its way via email. I do love spellcheckers, apparently its not an Alvis but an ELVIS !

Reply to
britishmm

Alvis is ok on mine. But then it's not a US newsreader. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Received with thanks. All shook up at this end.

Reply to
David Betts