Amphicar 1961 to 1968

The Amphicar was built in Germany from 1961 to 1968. Total production was

3,878 vehicles. The Amphicar is the only civilian amphibious passenger automobile ever to be mass produced. 3,046 Amphicars were imported into the United States between 1961 and 1967. The Amphicar is rear engined and uses a 4 cylinder British-built Triumph Herald motor producing 43hp. All Amphicars are convertibles.

Regards,

Vister.co.uk

OK, I've had enough. *plonk*

Reply to
Chris Bolus

In news:aXkpi.868$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe1-win.ntli.net, Vister.co.uk wittered on forthwith;

Oi, Vister, you spam this stuff on a daily basis.

No-one is interested. You've been told before, it's not the kind of group where people are likely to go "Ooooh, an Amphicar, I've never heard of that, COR a VW Beetle, never seen one of those before", it's the kind of group where people are insane enough to probably own one (or most of the bits of one, in bits, in various boxes in the shed), not 12 year old kids who've never seen stuff from the '60s.

Will you please remove this group from your list of people to spam to.

I'm asking nicely and trying to be polite.

Reply to
Pete M

I thought for a moment, you said you were trying to be polite.

Regards,

Vister.co.uk

Okay, have it your way. I've reported you to your ISP for spamming newsgroups and when I get round to it I'll send a duplicate to your web host too. Happy now?

Reply to
nullified

He was, IMO. Hell, he even took the time to explain why spamming this newsgroup is not a good idea. Whether you like his attitude or not, you may as well admit that he's right and stop doing it.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

In news:sg0qi.3214$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net, Vister.co.uk wittered on forthwith;

That is polite, for me.

I asked nicely, I explained why your spam is unwanted and unwarranted. No-one has rushed to defend your spam.

"Oooh, actually, I've never seen a VW Beetle due to being in a coma since

1935 and I somehow decided the ideal place to find out about them would be an internet newsgroup populated by a motley collection of people with oddball cars. Strange that I can use the internet but have never seen one of the 20-odd million VW Beetles, isn't it?"

So, please KdFuck off.

Reply to
Pete M

But, it is okay is it for the complainant to blatantly attempt to sell a motor car when the group is not here for sales of vehicles..... yeah right.

Regards,

Vister.co.uk

You have removed whatever text you are commenting about. Readers of your drivel are left without a clue as to what you are whining about.

Have you ever considered filling your site with useful content and making it search engine friendly? You would then have no need to promote it by spamming at every opportunity. The other benefit would be that you would not come across as a clueless newbie.

Reply to
Richard H Huelin

Read the content of the thread and you will see what I write about.

Regards,

Vister.co.uk

Nope. I have just gone back over the thread, and I didn't see what you write about.

*plonk*

Jim

Reply to
Jim Warren

"Pete M" wrote in message news:f8aprn$5dt$ snipped-for-privacy@registered.motzarella.org...

Ow much?

Reply to
Doki

...and nullified is mike dean, do a search through google groups on mike dean and see what a wanker he is! you can also report him too for a fake reply address, if you want to wind anyone up, wind mike dean up and his

he's a right old thick wanker!

jez was going to give him a hiding, only problem is mike dean is in hiding from jez! weirdo!

Reply to
Hugo

god are you still drawing breath spewlin?

Reply to
Hugo

I could reply with something cutting, but I don't like upsetting ill people like yourself.

Reply to
Richard H Huelin

Yawn - internet stalking is soooooooo passe these days :o). You wanna piece of me, old chap, just stop on by and do feel free to bring your alter ego Jez with you. I'll give you the appropriate welcome! Now piss off into the bozo bin, unless you've the balls to stop by. I wont hold my breath....

Reply to
nullified

It is on a NG not intended for car sales. Now stop with the insults and the old pot kettle and black and suggest you take it elsewhere Peter.

Regards,

Vister.co.uk

In news:4fyqi.1235$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe4-win.ntli.net, Vister.co.uk wittered on forthwith;

It's a newsgroup dedicated to old and classic cars. The Mk1 Golf GTi is a classic car and being a 1982 model is pretty old.. Putting a one line advert in my sig is not spam. Spamming newsgroups constantly with rubbish about VW Beetles and Amphicars is different from contributing to the newsgroup and being on topic, something you've never managed other than to spam your website. Advertising a classic car on this newsgroup is on-topic and tolerated provided that's not the only reason someone posts here.

I didn't mention the Golf anywhere other than in my sig, when someone asked me how much I want for it, I replied. It is (to some) a modern classic, and therefore not unreasonable to have a one line ad in my signature relating to it.

I haven't started with the insults yet.

As for pot / kettle I could spam my business endlessly on here (and be very on-topic indeed) but I never have. Putting a "For sale" ad in my sig for a car in my personal collection is different from the endless spam you pollute Usenet with.

Reply to
Pete M

He's on about me advertising a car in my sig. Blatant spam, that is.

Reply to
Pete M

I suspected that he is an idiot studying hard to become a cretin. It seems likely that it won't be very long before the hole that he is digging caves in on him, hopefully both him and his little playmate Hugo/Jezza will be in it at the time.

Reply to
Richard H Huelin