Any have a P6 they would like to swap for a 1959 Morris Oxford Farina

Yes, I am serious.

I have a 1959 Morris Oxford Series V Farina, MOT'd until March 2004, taxed until March 2004. Ltlle use over the last 12 months, new water pump and battery. Not concours but no serious rust and a very clean and tidy car.

I am looking for a Rover P6 preferably a 3500 (I know, some hope!) but I'd settle for a 2200TC. I want to use it fairly quickly, so no basket cases, but I would be happy with minor restoration/welding/repairs.

Money to change hands either way as necessary.

So, any takers? e-mail mail me with your offers (clean please :-)

I live in Wiltshire and I don't plan travelling too far, say a 150 mile radius.

Cheers

Peter

Reply to
Peter Sheppard

Frome Road, Trowbridge by any chance ?

----- Original Message -----=20 From: "Peter Sheppard" Newsgroups: uk.rec.cars.classic Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2003 7:24 PM Subject: Any have a P6 they would like to swap for a 1959 Morris Oxford Farina

Reply to
3_doors_down

...yes!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Sheppard" Newsgroups: uk.rec.cars.classic Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2003 7:24 PM Subject: Any have a P6 they would like to swap for a 1959 Morris Oxford Farina

Reply to
Peter Sheppard

Had any holed tyres recently Mr Sheppard?=20 Picked up about 20 felt roofing nails from our car park entrance yesterday (Saturday) probably more out there. =A3120 for a new tyre on that red french thing Lucy drives because one of those nails. Nextdoor had to have two holes repaired with plugs.=20 It is believed that when the scaffolding was removed from those new houses (on our side of road) the numbskull monkeys threw handfuls of these nails over. Will be looking into billing them next week. Good luck on car swap.

Reply to
3_doors_down

Fortunately not so far. I will go down and see if any have been missed.

If I need to trailer a P6 in - can I borrow your parking again please :-)

Cheers

Reply to
Peter Sheppard