@Auction

Safari 14/21979 the best you will find!!.

Reply to
v_j_r

v_j_r ( snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Even by chicken-shed-on-wheels standards, that's *horrible*.

Reply to
Adrian

I kinda like it. If I had anywhere to keep it... If I had anything that would pull it... If I had any money... If I wouldn't get fairly important parts of my anatomy removed with a blunt instrument if I brought another useless pile of crap home... I could be up for that.

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

Why have you stopped the auction when you seem to have a good rated bidder as the highest so far, and you have only just started the auction? This does not make sense. What am I missing?

Des

Dez

"*Sorry about this but all previous bidder(s) on this item will now be blocked from bidding on any further auction/sale of this item*"

There were 3 of them who all have high ratings - Ehhhhhh what are you doing?.... Excuse to alter reserve price or something?

Des

Dez

auction started 05-Aug-05 19:38:24 BST and ended on 12-Aug-05 19:38:24 BST reserve not met

nothing about the auction ending early

can i have some of what you are on please :)

Reply to
aussie bongo

Why?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dez" saying something like:

I wonder if 'yorkshire fred' has newly registered merely to wreck the auction.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

In message , Grimly Curmudgeon writes

Wouldn't surprise me.

If you want a laugh on a price for an old caravan look at

Talk about a bargain!

Reply to
John Bradbury