Bentley Repair Manual for Triumph TR4A

The Bentley manual for the TR4A comes up on eBay now and again. But as luck would have it I have never been successful in being the highest bidder.

Does anyone on the NG have one they would like to sell me?

Email me off NG please.

Dixie

Reply to
dixie

"dixie" realised it was Fri, 24 Sep 2004

19:52:31 +0100 and decided it was time to write:

The Bentley manuals are little more*) than US facsimiles of the Standard-Triumph factory workshop manuals. The latter are still available from all good UK bookshops.

Reply to
Yippee