Best place to sell two restoration projects?

I've got two classic restoration project vehicles that I wish to sell. Where's the best place to advertise, preferable free, on or off the net ?

Reply to
Dave

Better to tell your bird you're keepign them.

Reply to
Doki

Practical Classics do free ads provided you're not asking more than 50% of the condition 3 valuation. But you must include an asking price.

snipped-for-privacy@emap.com

Or Ebay.

But since you've asked here, what are they?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Subject: Re: Best place to sell two restoration projects?

Reply to
Dave

Obvious other place to try is the Jowett Car Club. Phone number is 01274

873959

But aren't they actually Bradford vans?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Reply to
Dave

Reply to
mike whiskey

Managed to sell the vans, to a chap about a mile away from where I live. He saw them advertised on a website I think it was called 'Motorbase' or something similar, I didn't advertise on there just on the Practical Classics site and in a local free-ads paper...........strange.!

Reply to
Dave