Best sites for buying TR6?

I'm looking to buy a 1971/72 TR6 and have been ambling around the net for good sites that advertise them. Apart from the obvious (autotrader, ebay, exchange & mart), which sites would the group suggest I try?

TIA

Reply to
TrentSC

One of the clubs would be my guess - TR Owners Club, TR Register, and so on.

Mike.

Reply to
Mike Edwards

TR register: If you are serious, you should join it anyway.

See the nearest group to you and go to one of their meetings. You will be welcomed and will get realistic advice.

J. (_genuine_ TR5 owner )

Reply to
JH

"TrentSC" realised it was Thu, 26 Oct 2006

10:21:37 +0100 and decided it was time to write:

Step 1: become a club member; Step 2: only then start looking for a car. Some of the best cars can be found advertised in the club mag.

Reply to
Yippee

I agree. Unless you own a Ford Granada in which case you will never be able to decide which club to join. (Suggestions gratefully received.)

Reply to
georgina Smith