BMW 2002

Hello

I am looking for info on BMW2002 and owners and clubs and mailing lists if such a thing exists - in the UK

I live in Oxfordshire and am looking for a breaker or parts supplier for a RHD headlamp unit

If any one can help please drop me a line

james_ramsay[AT]hotamil.com

Many thanks!

Reply to
James Ramsay

Practical Classics publish a list of pretty well all classic car clubs.

So you're not interested in reading this group?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)