BMW 5 Series Dash

Hi I have a 1987 5 Series BMW that is in good condition (despite 152,000 miles) appart from the dash board that has three front to back deep splits - sun damage (?) What would be the best way to repair, or should I think about, if I can find one, a replacement ? Regards Kevin

Reply to
KB

Frost Autorestoration suppliers do a vinyl repair kit.

Conor

Thanks - I will give it a try

Reply to
KB