Brake master cylinder repair kit

I'm looking for a replacement piston

(Type 1) for aLockheed brake master cylinder casting 25489/2 (or a complete unit) as Iwant to replace the rubbers and there is no repair kit for my style piston(Type 2). It's a 7/8" bore and I need a ring type primary seal. Unless anyone can supply a repair kit (and/or piston)

Cheers

Reply to
Classic Car Man

You might try these guys, they make brake cylinder seals

Alex

Reply to
Alex