Car damaged in car wash - suggested action?

: : "Ian Johnston" wrote : : > Thanks. The insurers say they are quire happy to entertain a claim for : > car wash damage, so I'm going off to a local repairer to have the : > joint assessed this morning. : : Do any of your insurance policies - car, home contents, etc. - include : family legal cover? If so, that ought to cover this.

Yup - the car policy has legal cover.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Johnston

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "DougP" saying something like:

What a load of utter bollocks.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon