Car Insurance £100 saved.

Hi all, as a regular visitor to this group, it's about time that I made a contribution, I have just saved =A3100 on my car insurance renewal,[not classic] thought I should share with you guys how. First of all I logged onto gocompare.com they beat my renewal quote by =A360, with Hastings Direct. A friend had told me about a website moneysavingcashback.com I looked at their cashback offers, they were offering =A340 cashback if you buy through them, job done =A3100 saved in 20 mins !!!. ps, HA still going strong....

Reply to
lyngroombridge

Spamming muppet, FOAD

Reply to
_

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam

Never use Hastings Direct for abusing this newsgroup

Reply to
Barry

Not defending spam, but I did receive the best ever cold call from Hastings some years ago: "Hello, my name is ???? (I've forgotten) and I'm the Managing Director of Hastings Direct. Stirling Moss suggested I ring you." Not a bad opening line!

Incidentally, I didn't place business with them as they were not competitive with AON with whom I was and still am insured. Nice try, though.

GMacK

Reply to
Geoff Mackenzie