Car Shipping MGB 63

Foolish me, I bought an MGB (63) in CA and wish to ship it to Europe. Anybody done that ? Recommendations ?

Eugenio

Reply to
Eugenio Grapa

Anyone done it the other way round? Shipped a UK car to the USA? I could do with some ball park figures.

Ballpark - 900 to 1500 EUR - but I'm still looking for the right shipping company ....

Reply to
Eugenio Grapa

I've never done this, but I've heard from RROC members and some Ferrari owners that have done it that it costs around $2500 for a shipping container across the Atlantic. Emanuel

Reply to
Emanuel Brown

Looked at the RROC site and it has a couple of links for different transporters

Reply to
Eugenio Grapa

Taken from uk.rec.motorcycles...

{If you want more info, I can heartily recommend either Eagle Global {Logistics, or Kuehne and Nagel. Google will be your friend.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Thanks for the info

Hello,

I just shipped a car from Australia to the U.K. without any problems.

If you contact me I can help.

DL

Reply to
David Lloyd

Hi,

What comapny did you use ? and what should one look out for ?

Best regards, Eugenio

Reply to
Eugenio Grapa