Cheap hearse wanted E. Yorks

Hearse with mot and a runner wanted reasonable price only tia

Reply to
dave johnson

dave johnson ( snipped-for-privacy@december13.karoo.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

"Must have good body..."?

IIRC, there's a classic hearse club with some ForSales on their website. Yup, two secs with Google -

Adrian

You hear about keen DIYer's, but surely this is taking things just too far !..

Reply to
Jerry.

Have you looked on ebay?

Might be what you're looking for.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Alex ( snipped-for-privacy@cbmsys.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

You can keep your Grandad - I'll have a Princess!

Adrian

must be dead cheap!!!!

Reply to
david cuss

Yes, I'd prefer that one too. But he did say he wanted a runner.....

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Not bad.

Had a hearse once - painted it dayglo pink.

Somehow it upset the neighbours and locals!

David

Reply to
David Lane

Reply to